Scientific Audiences 👩🏾🔬
For published papers 📄 see my google scholar page. Google is better at keeping track than I am.
I am proud to have published the data from many of my research projects, making them more reproducible. Those datasets 📊 are available here:
- Field data on the effects of long-term cover cropping on weed seedbanks
- Dataset used for a meta-analysis on effects of cover cropping on weeds
- Dataset used for a meta-analysis on effects of crop sequence diversification on weeds
The analyses accompanying the datasets are available on my github page, which is admittedly a bit of a mess right now.
- Youtube channel for LunchinatoRs 🥪, an Iowa State University community R learning group I help(ed) organize.
- A walk-through of setting up git and RStudio on a PC 💻
Farming Audiences 👩🌾
- Practical Famers of Iowa Farminar 'Cereal Rye for Weed Management'
- Practical Famers of Iowa Cover Crop Bootcamp 'Weeds 2.0'
General Audiences 👶🏽
- The Farmer - An essay from Green Lands Blue Waters Civic Scientist Series
- The Journey to an On-Farm Research Project: A Student's Tale - Practical Farmers of Iowa Spring 2021 magazine
- Cover crops - the gardener's quiet weed fighter- Sustainable, Secure Food Blog